This is the first 1,000 characters of 439 words (1.76 pages) in the essay titled Earth Worms
- Prostomium - a small fleshy lobe that extends over the mouth, used to help dig through the soil
- Mouth - the entrance for food into the digestive system, located under the prostomium
- Pharynx - A tube at the beginning of the digestive tract that creates a sucking action to remove food particles from the soil, located just behind the mouth
- Esophagus - a narrow passage in the digestive track that connects the pharynex to the crop
- Crop - a temporary storage area in the digestive track , food waits here before it passes to the remainder of the digestive track
- Gizzard - an area in the digestive track where strong muscles grind the food in preparation for digestion
- Intestine - Nutrient digestion and absorption take place in this part if the digestive track.
- Anus - Digestive wastes are expelled through this opening located on the posterior end of the worm.
- Brain - a center of...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $14.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.