Study Guide For CIS105 Midterm Exam
This is the first 1,000 characters of 500 words (2 pages) in the essay titled Study Guide For CIS105 Midterm Exam
Study Guide for CIS105 Midterm Exam
Exam will cover Practical PC topics, computer basics, and Word Tutorial chapters 1-4
Practical PC and computer basics
· Do you know the parts of a computer?
· Do you know the difference between the software and the hardware that run things on the computer?
· Do you know where the various devices and drives are? (for example P: drive, hard drive etc.)
· Can you move files around accurately from location to location, including the use of folders and subfolders?
· Do you know what the file extensions mean?
· Do you know the difference between "save" and "save as" and when to use them?
· Can you browse your computer and attach a document to your email or to your Blackboard posting?
· Can you find your way around the Blackboard site and use the tools and read the documents? Discussion board, email, etc?
· Can you copy images and text off of the Internet/WWW and place...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $14.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.