Grapes Of Wrath Book Report
This is the first 1,000 characters of 1307 words (5.23 pages) in the essay titled Grapes Of Wrath Book Report
|grapes of wrath book report
Facts about the author:
· John Steinbeck was born on February 27, 1902 in Salinas, California. Salinas is known as the "salad bowl of the nation"
· Throughout his life, Steinbeck used Pigasus, a flying pig, to symbolize himself. Some of his reasons for doing so - "a lumbering soul but trying to fly" and "not enough wingspread but plenty of intention"
· Steinbeck won the Pulitzer Prize for The Grapes of Wrath in 1940. In 1962, he received the Nobel Prize for Literature
· Steinbeck was a war correspondent during World War II
· In 1964, President Lyndon Johnson presented John Steinbeck with a United States Medal of Freedom
· The Grapes of Wrath is considered to be Steinbeck's finest work. It was made into a movie with Henry Fonda playing Tom Joad
Epic; realistic fiction
The book starts off on the family’s farm in Oklahoma and follows their path through America t...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $12.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.