1. List the 3 Primary Colors. The primary colors are blue, red, and yellow.
2. List the 3 Secondary Colors. The secondary colors are purple, orange, and green.
3. List the 6 tertiary colors. The 6 tertiary colors are blue-violet, blue-green, red-orange, red-violet, yellow-green, and yellow-orange.
4. What are the neutral colors? The neutrals are white, black, gray, and brown,
5. Name the pairs of complements.
1. Red opposite of green.
2. Blue opposite of orange.
3. Yellow opposite of violet.
6. What happens when complements are placed side by side? When complements are placed side by side they change into analogous.
7. Where are complementary colors located on the color wheel? Complementary colors are opposite of each other on the color wheel.
8. What are intermediates colors? Intermediate colors are when secondary and primaries mix.
9. What is another name for intermediate colo...