Code Of Conducts
This is the first 1,000 characters of 717 words (2.87 pages) in the essay titled Code Of Conducts
|code of conducts
GUARDIAN AD LITEM CODE OF CONDUCT
The Guardian ad Litem shall:
1. maintain high standards of conduct in carrying out his or her duties and obligations;
2. diligently represent and be guided solely by the best interests of the child;
3. report honestly and impartially to the court on what is in the best interests of the child;
4. respect the privacy of the child and family;
5. hold confidential all information obtained in the course of service as a guardian ad litem, as required by law and these Standards;
6. decline appointment, withdraw, or request assistance when the volunteer recognizes that he or she may not have the time or ability to effectively advocate for a child;
7. affirmatively advise the Program if he or she is charged with or convicted of a criminal offense, or becomes involved in any other court proceeding, as this may cause a conflict of interest or adversely affect the guardian ad litem’s ability to effectively advocate for a chi...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $14.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.