This is the first 1,000 characters of 841 words (3.36 pages) in the essay titled Slavery
Specific Goals: I want my audience to understand why institutionalized slavery ended.
I Can anyone of you imagine owning a slave? Can anyone of you imagine being a slave? Regardless of
your answer, slavery no longer exists as an institution. Why?
Thesis Statement: Technological advances brings an end to institutional slavery.
1 In the 1700's Britain emerges as a superpower.
A. The British Industrial Revolution was the height of technology.
1. The Industrial Revolution loosened the grip of slavery.
2. The Industrial Revolution created a new class of people.
3. The Industrial Revolution allowed Britain leisure time.
B. Britain's naval power on the high seas.
1. Britain's ability to control the shipping industry.
2. Britain's ability to indirectly control governments.
II The combination of industrial and naval power bring an...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $12.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.