Case Study On Pepsi
This is the first 1,000 characters of 1239 words (4.96 pages) in the essay titled Case Study On Pepsi
|case study on pepsi
Assignment # 4
1) One of the most important ways a bank can make sure its loans meet regulatory standards and are profitable is by establishing a written loan policy. A loan policy gives loan officers and the bank’s management specific guidelines in making some loan decisions and in shaping the over all portfolios of the bank. The following are the most important elements of a Written Loan Policy;
1. Statements of Lending: A statement that defines the type of loan, its maturities, quality and the size of loans.
2. Establish a Lending Authority: It should clearly define who is authorized to a loan
3. Establish Lines of Responsibility: It is making sure that all the information is reported to its department.
4. Operating Procedure: There should be appropriate operating procedures for soliciting, reviewing, evaluating, and making decisions on customer loan application.
5. Required Documents: All the require...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $14.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.