This is the first 1,000 characters of 327 words (1.31 pages) in the essay titled Science
1. periodic law-law that states the physical & chemical properties of the elements are periodic functions of their atomic numbers
2. group-column of elements in the periodic table; family
3. family-column of elements in the periodic table; group
4. period-horizontal row of elements in the periodic table
5. metal-element that is a good conductor of heat & electricity, is shiny, has a high melting point, tends to lose electrons
7. ductile-able to be drawn into a thin wire
8. malleable-able to be hammered out into a this sheet
9. corrosion-gradual wearing away of a metal due to a chemical reaction in which the metal element is changed into a metallic compound
10. nonmetal-element that is a poor conductor of heat & electricity, has a dull surface, low melting point, is brittle & breaks easy, and tends to gain electrons
11. metalloid-element that has properties of both metals & nonmetals
12. alkali metal-member of element Fam...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $14.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.