This is the first 1,000 characters of 2434 words (9.74 pages) in the essay titled Survive
Key Word "SURVIVAL"
The key word "SURVIVAL" is an acronym to be used as an "immediate action
drill" to be performed at the outset of a wilderness survival situation. Use
this simple phrase to plan measures that will assist you in surviving in the
wilderness and returning to civilization. The Key Word "SURVIVAL" will
provide you with two of the most important survival skills--the ability to
organize yourself and the ability to stay calm.
A. "S" stands for "Size up the situation."
(1) Consider your physical condition and perform any first aid required.
(2) Concentrate your senses on getting a feel for the area.
(3) Conduct an inventory of the equipment you have.
(4) Begin planning.
B. "U" stands for "Undue haste makes waste."
(1) Reacting without thinking or planning can result in faulty decisions and
could result in your death.
(2) Acting in haste, just for the sake of action, will make you careless.
The natural tendency in a stress...
To view the complete essay NOW:
You can view download the complete version of this essay for only $12.00. This is the final price of the essay - there is no extra hidden or fees and no price per page charges. Your purchase is 100% secure. Click on the Paypal icon below and you will have the essay instantaneously.